How to Make Chicken Enchilada Soup Step-by-Step
- Put the following into a slow-cooker
- 2-3 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 diced sweet onion
- 1 diced bell pepper (I use green)
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Enchilada Sauce
Once all of the ingredients are in the slow-cooker, set the slow-cooker to low. Allow soup to cook for 4 hours, then shred the chicken. After shredding the chicken, allow the slow cooker to cook for another two hours. These additinoal hours will make the chicken more tender and allow the chicken to soak up more of the seasoning. This soup is great by itself or poured over a sweet potato.
Please email me if you have any questions regarding this or any other recipe. If you have any ideas for recipes, please send them my way! I will try the recipe out and include a post with a picture! Feedback will help me bring more value to you! So please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!