How to make taco salad step by step
- Start by bringing your frying pan to medium heat with some olive oil. Once your pan is hot, place your hamburger meat in the frying pan. Use your spatula to continually break up the hamburger meat into fine pieces. Once the hamburger meat loses all of its pink color, drain the fat from the frying pan. It is now time to season the ground beef.
- Use 1 teaspoon each of sea salt, black pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder to season the ground beef (hint: the more cumin you use the more of the traditional taco flavoring you will get).
- After you pour the seasoning over the ground beef, add a half cup of water to the mixture. The water helps disperse all of the seasonings.
- Try the taco meat and add more seasoning if it is not seasoned to your liking
- Bring the taco meat to a boil then let it simmer for 10 minutes, stir the meat occasionally to make sure that no meat burns at the bottom.
- Pick your favorite green base and you are ready to dress your taco salad
Your favorite green base i.e. Kale, butter lettuce, spinach, you cannot go wrong!
Be sure to not forget any of your favorite toppings!
Please email me if you have any questions regarding this or any other recipe. If you have any ideas for recipes, please send them my way! I will try the recipe out and include a post with a picture! Feedback will help me bring more value to you! So please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com!