How to Cook Bacon in the Oven Step-by-Step
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil
- place bacon in an even layer on the baking sheet
- Place bacon in 400 degree oven
- Let bake for 15 minutes
- check to see if the bacon is cooked to your desired crispiness
- If the bacon is not done, let the bacon cook in 5 minute increments until cooked to your desired crispiness
Cooking Equipment Needed to Cook Bacon in the Oven
large rimmed baking sheet
Recycle Bacon Grease
Once you have removed your perfectly cooked bacon from the baking sheet, you can save the grease from the bacon in a mason jar or similar glass jar. Try to make sure that you do not get burnt black pieces in the jar as this will translate into a burnt flavor when you reuse the grease. Bacon grease can be substituted for any oil when pan frying.
Please email me if you have any questions regarding this or any other recipe. If you have any ideas for recipes, please send them my way! I will try the recipe out and include a post with a picture! Feedback will help me bring more value to you! So please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com!